Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Holiday Photos

Easter
 
 Kennedy with her Easter basket and goodies.



I took this one right as she sneezed. Talk about perfect timing. :)


Father's Day (and 6 months old!)



How does she do that with her tongue?



She was tired and ready for bed, so a little cranky. But we had to get one with Dad...it was Father's Day.

 
4th of July

One of the floats in the Brigham City, UT parade. Kennedy and I went to the parade with Blake's sister, Kellie, and her family. We also had a picnic and watched some sky diving. So much fun!

Kennedy and Aunt Kellie. Hmmm, I wonder where K gets those blue eyes???

K's cousin, Chloe, was in the parade. Chloe is an amazing gymnist! Serious.



Hanging out after our picnic. Notice K's yellow bracelet that she got during the parade.

1 comment:

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Oh my heck Mands...you and Blake sure can make a cute little girl!! I love her and can't wait to see both of you again!!!